Our trip to NH was pretty chaotic. We changed our flight to Friday night instead of the following Monday so we could get a few extra days of hanging out. However, there was a big snowstorm Friday night, so JetBlue was letting customers change their flights without fee. We thought it would be best to change our flight to Saturday night when the weather was supposed to be much calmer and hopefully we wouldn't end up spending the night in an airport with our Little Pea. However, we did not have such luck. Saturday night Elsa got to know RDU quite well. We arrived at the airport at about 6:15 for our 8:00 flight. Unfortunately, it was already delayed until 9:30 when we got there. We then waited, and waited, and waited until 11:30 when our flight finally took off. Elsa was a good girl for all that time in the airport. She fell asleep for awhile and the poor thing had to sleep on the floor of the airport.
I was glad she was so willing to rest & sleep unlike some of the other people there who had older (1 & 2 years) kids...they were far less cooperative. We finally got to Bow at about 3:00 in the morning. I think it was 4 by the time we all got to sleep. Elsa was a really good baby, though, and she was back on her regular schedule in a few days.
I was glad she was so willing to rest & sleep unlike some of the other people there who had older (1 & 2 years) kids...they were far less cooperative. We finally got to Bow at about 3:00 in the morning. I think it was 4 by the time we all got to sleep. Elsa was a really good baby, though, and she was back on her regular schedule in a few days. The first few days we were in NH, we were greeted with another snowstorm to add to the pile that was already there.
It was also RIDICULOUSLY cold. We should have taken a picture of the thermometer, but it said "6.3 degrees F."
We wanted Elsa to feel cold weather, so we bundled her up and took her outside. I think we were outside for maybe 1 minute...probably less! 
It was also RIDICULOUSLY cold. We should have taken a picture of the thermometer, but it said "6.3 degrees F."
We wanted Elsa to feel cold weather, so we bundled her up and took her outside. I think we were outside for maybe 1 minute...probably less! 
I guess that's it for this post...more to come soon when I feel like uploading/blogging again!



















































